Dear Customer, this information is provided to individual customers (natural persons), and to natural persons operating in the name of and on behalf of corporate customers (legal persons), pursuant to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) (European regulation on personal data protection).
1) THE DATA CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS: The data controller is the company Chero Piping S.p.A. – Località Pradaglie – 29013 Carpaneto Piacentino (PC), Italy – VAT NO.| TIN 00758540330 – email@example.com
2) THE PURPOSES OF AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSNG:
The processing of your data is necessary:
a) to meet obligations arising from a contract to which you are party, or to comply, before and after the execution of the contract, with your specific requests for offers;
b) to comply with legal obligations of an administrative, accounting, civil or fiscal nature, regulations, EU and non-EU legislation;
c) for customer management purposes (acquisition of data and pre-contractual information, customer management, solvency and reliability monitoring to prevent possible fraud, insolvency and/or defaults, management of contracts/offers, orders, shipments and invoices, quality management, customer service, quality control);
d) for litigation management (breaches of contract; formal notices, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, legal disputes);
e) for sending communications;
The lefor sending communications;gal basis for the data processing is art. 6, para. 1, points b), c) and f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
3) METHODS OF PROCESSING: Your data will be processed using paper and electronic methods. Please be assured that we have implemented all measures deemed necessary and/or appropriate in order to maintain the integrity of the data, and to prevent their loss, even accidental, as well as unauthorised access to and use of the same.
4) RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA: RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
5) DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU: Your personal data will be managed and stored on servers located within the European Union and will not be transferred outside the European Union. It is nevertheless understood that the data controller retains the right, if necessary, to choose to use servers located in other locations in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In such cases, the data controller guarantees, as of now, that any data transfer outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, if necessary through the stipulation of agreements designed to guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or through adoption of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
6) DATA STORAGE: The data controller keeps and processes personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated, or for the period imposed by applicable civil and tax laws.
7) THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: Pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), data subjects may exercise their rights by writing to the data controller at the address given above or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data subjects also have the right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority in the member state of their habitual residence.
8) PROVISION OF DATA: Where provision of your full personal data is necessary in order to comply with legal requirements, rules and regulations, and thus determines our ability to meet, correctly and effectively, our contractual obligations, your possible refusal to provide the said data will make it impossible for us to enter into a contract with you and fulfil the relative obligations, and/or provide the services requested.
9) AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES: The data controller does not process data using methods involving automated decision-making processes.